Thursday, March 11, 2010

Great Story by Andy Bitter....

I was going to write a story about Auburn's embattled basketball coach Jeff Lebo. I was going to write about Lebos chances of returning to coach in the new Auburn Arena next fall, the statistics that would be looked at by Jay Jacobs and basicly the good, bad and ugly of Lebos career. While surfing the net for information, I found Andy Bitter of the Columbus-Ledger Enquirer had already beat me to it....and well...he probably did a better job than I would have done. Ha! It's a really good and informative article and gives a great explanation to what will be happening with our basketball program over the next couple of weeks. You can read the article for yourself below....Oh and for the record, I still think he's retained to coach in the arena at least one year. The problem is, AU fans and ole Double J will want to see improvement. That's going to be tough losing 5 seniors.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2010/03/11/1047097/auburn-basketball-coach-jeff-lebos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment